Doing things differently for a prudent, sustainable recovery
In 2021/22, the Cohort 7 Exemplars explored ideas and projects aligned with:
- Using digital and technological solutions to do things differently.
- Working in different ways and with different people.
- A different approach to reduce waste and achieve sustainable health and care without harm.
- Cutting bureaucracy, empowering people and managing shared risks.
- Developing innovative actions around shared priorities, such as connecting with hard to reach groups.
- Collaborating to make the most of all skills and resources and doing only what’s needed.
- Priorities consistent within local organisations and collaborative working.